A Higher Level Teaching Assistant is required for a long term role working with Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils with Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties and challenging behaviour. The role will be providing one to one tuition for GCSE Maths and English – the tuition will take place in the pupils home and libraries.
Previous experience working with young people with challenging behaviour and barriers to learning would be highly desirable.
You must have:
- QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
- Legal right to work in the UK
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process