An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Alternative Provision Manager to work in one of our schools. The succesful candidate will be required to develop, co-ordinate, deliver and quality assure a programme of off-site provision for a targeted group of vulnerable students and those with SEMH.
Responsibilities will include:
Management of all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the KS4 Alternative
Provision Programme to include:
– Co-ordination of all staff allocated to the programme.
– Management of an identified budget.
– Organisation of an effective group/individual teaching/learning programme.
– The monitoring of progress of all studentsLiaison with and quality assurance of Alternative
– Providers/work experience placements
– Liaison with Parents/Carers.
– Organisation and co-ordination of multi- agency support
You must have:
- QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
- Legal right to work in the UK
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process