Exclusive Education urgently require a SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a Special Educational Needs school on a long term basis. The ideal candidate must have strong behavioural experience.
You will need to work alongside the Class Teacher providing whole class support as well as working on a one to one support basis to provide academic support, personal development and guidance. You must be creative in your approach in order to motivate the pupils and keep them focussed throughout the lessons. Building good relationships with the pupils as well as the parents in order to achieve progress.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a good understanding of the curriculums
- A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
- A charismatic and hardworking attitude
- A genuine passion for working with children with the commitment that the children are at the centre of everything you do
- Excellent communication skills with children, their families and your colleagues
You must have:
- At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*
*see terms and conditions
URGENTLY REQUIRE MATHS TEACHERS!
Exclusive Education urgently require Math Teachers to join our very busy and fast growing Secondary desk. We currently don’t have enough teachers available in the North West to fill all the opportunities that we have available. Come in and register now and find your perfect job!
We are currently seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and committed Maths Teacher who has a real interest in the provision of quality teaching for all students. The school is looking for a Maths Teacher to teach pupils up to GCSE and A Level, along with having the willingness to assist the department in delivering a broad curriculum. The successful candidate will need to be able to adapt to different environments and they must be able to work flawlessly in a team or effectively on their own. Time management and excellent organisation skills are essential!
Strong classroom and behaviour management skills are required and you must be able to ensure that pupils are challenged at all times in order to achieve the best possible results. You will apply your teaching skills to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
We are looking for candidates that possess the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of delivering Maths across Key stage 3, 4 and 5
- An excellent understanding of the latest developments to the National Curriculum
- Ability to write and assess schemes of work
- Ability to engage and motivate pupils of all abilities
- Good classroom management and behaviour skills
You should have a good understanding of the latest developments to the National Curriculum and an awareness of how to utilise these changes to your advantage.
This post would suit an outstanding and highly ambitious NQT or a proven, experienced teacher. The successful candidate will play a vital part in shaping the future of the Maths department, whilst being supported and given scope to promote areas of their own professional development.
If you would like to be part of a busy and honest agency then send in you CV . Alternatively you can call us on 01925 594 940 and ask for Sam.
WE URGENTLY NEED A SCIENCE TEACHER!
We are crying out for a dynamic and inspiring scientist for the demand of one of our clients. The school is looking for a science teacher who has the ability to motivate students about science and raise their achievement through delivering outstanding practice. The suitable candidate will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Secondary Sector and we welcome anyone who would love the opportunity to be part of that.
The suitable candidate should have;
- Qualified Teacher Status or PGCE
- An up to date DBS disclosure – cost will be covered by the applicant
- At least 2 years’ experience within in a classroom setting in preferred
If you are looking to be part of this fantastic opportunity then please send across your CV and we will contact you. Alternatively you can call us on 01925 594 940.