Exclusive Education are looking for an experienced ICT Teacher to start in a college within St Helens to cover maternity leave. You will be responsible for the delivery of ICT across KS5. As well as support for ICT curriculum related activities together with in house development and support for teaching and learning.
The successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate the capability to plan and deliver creative, inspired, stimulating and differentiated lessons, designed to engage all students increase attainment and encourage participation through independent thought and discussion amongst different year groups and abilities. You will be responsible for monitoring the students’ progression and providing additional support where necessary through one – to – one and revision workshops.
To be considered you must:
- Be a qualified teacher with UK QTS
- Have experience of teaching ICT at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Experience of teaching Business Studies up to Key Stage 5 is also desirable
- Be an excellent role model who thrives on challenge and who has the ability to create order and deal with challenging situations in a calm and communicative way
- Have good communication skills and deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom in an inspiring way
- Be reliable, professional and have an adaptable approach to work
- Able to inspire and motivate children with mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence
Exclusive Education are looking for NQT’s to work with us alongside our network of Secondary Schools for the extensive number of long-term positions we receive throughout the North West.
Exclusive Education can offer you day to day roles and long term positions throughout KS3, KS4 and KS5. Working with us is a great way to develop your teaching skills and gain a long-term position in one of our schools to complete your induction period.
We will require you to;
- Plan, prepare and differentiate lesson plans
- To establish a focused learning environment where pupils feel confident and you are able to maximise teaching and learning
- Develop and maintain positive behaviour management strategies
- Be responsible for tracking pupil progress and provide feedback
- To teach clearly structured lessons which interest and motivate children
- Have Qualified teacher status (QTS)
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please look on our website for more opportunities that may interest you.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Secondary Sector.
QTS is essential for this post as well as a DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions