Nurture Teacher Required
Salary/ Rate: £90-£120 per day depending on experience
Exclusive Education are working on behalf of a special school which provides education to young people with complex Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH). The school are committed supporting their pupils through learning, self-belief and achievement. Pupils are empowered to take responsibility through a personalised curriculum.
The school are seeking to appoint an experienced practitioner who has ambitious standards and a clear sense of accountability to teach a Key Stage 2/3 nurture class.
A proven ability with challenging students and a resilient attitude are essential. The successful candidate will be joining a school that works hard drive to improve outcomes for their pupils. You will join a highly dedicated and professional staff team.
The ideal teacher will be an experienced, high achieving and dedicated Teacher who is passionate about building confidence and keeping pupils engaged, must be able to independently plan, prepare and deliver engaging and informative lessons that progress pupils toward achievement.
Candidates are required to have recent experience of the curriculum. You’ll also be responsible for marking students’ work and providing them with necessary feedback, encouragement and support.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding teaching practitioner who has high expectations of self and others
- Be passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of the pupils
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all
- Be driven, enthusiastic and a clear vision for educational excellence
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have confidence in their curriculum Knowledge
- Have a passion for providing high teaching standards
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children
- Previous Dance teaching experience
- Two references working with children covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*