Exclusive Education are currently working with a Primary School who are currently looking to recruit a PPA Teacher. They are looking for a Teacher who is passionate and dedicated to teach throughout EYFS to Key Stage 2. Working in a friendly, lively and vibrant school, this position is ideal for an experienced Teacher as well as an NQT.
You will be responsible for teaching and assessing pupils children to engage in the agreed school curriculum and schemes of work. Provide clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenges. You must be well-planned, engaging and creative and support for children should be provided. Monitor and intervene when required. Use a variety of teaching needs to meet the needs of the learner. You will be expected to contribute fully to the school process of self-evaluation and development, as well as having regard for you own professional development. All school policies and procedures must be followed consistently
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong knowledge of the curriculum
- A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
- A genuine passion for working with children with the commitment that the children are at the centre of everything you do
- Excellent communication skills with children, their families and your colleagues
You must have:
- QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
- Legal right to work in the UK
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*
*see terms and conditions