SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Wigan
Salary/Rate: £62-£66 per day
Exclusive Education is looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant to work across KS1 and KS2 with pupils with Special Educational Needs including challenging behaviour. This role is for 5 days per week, is to start as soon as possible and is full time.
The ideal candidate will have previous Teaching Assistant experience, working with pupils with Behavioural Difficulties. Previous experience working with pupils with Autism is highly desirable.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria:
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children in the last 2 years
- Experience working with pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Two references working with children
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*