Attendance/Admin Officer Required
Salary/ Rate: £62-£90 per day
Exclusive Education is looking to appoint a Attendance/Admin Officer to work across at a school in the North West. This role is for 5 days per week, is to start as soon as possible working full time. Experience of SIMS is essential and attendance procedures dealing with registers etc.
The ideal candidate will have previous attendance officer experience providing a specialist service to assist the school in meeting their obligations and targets in relation to school attendance, especially persistent absence. You must also promote positive attitudes by students and families towards education and to ensure that parents are made fully aware of their statutory responsibilities.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Have relevant experience in Attendance/Admin
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children in the last 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of the school attendance policies and procedures
- Two references working with children
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*