Behavioural Support Teaching Assistant
Salary/ Rate: £66 – £75 per day
Exclusive Education is looking to appoint a Behavioural Specialist Teaching Assistant to work in a Special Educational Needs school in the North West. The candidate is required for a short term full time position starting as soon as possible for the next few weeks which could be extended. The role will be include sweeping corridors to ensure students are in class, ensuring those sent out of class were placed into the correct area, contacting parents to discuss behaviour and investigate and manage incidents.
The ideal candidate will have previous Teaching Assistant experience, working with pupils with Behavioural Difficulties.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. NCFE, CACHE or NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3) (desirable)
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children in the last 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of the full curriculum and assessment frameworks
- Previous KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4 and KS5 experience
- Experience working with pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Two references working with children
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to Cstokes@exclusiveeducation.co.uk
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*