School Business Manager Required
Salary/ Rate: £90-£110 per day depending on experience
Exclusive Education are looking to appoint an Exclusive Education is looking for a Business Manager to work in a school in the North West area. Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic and polite individual who has school office and business management experience.
The role will start as soon as possible on an on-going basis full time ideally but part time will be considered and the suitable candidate must have experience specifically working in an Academy Trust with financial experience and accounting qualifications being essential in order to ensure that the finance and audit requirements are met.
The role will include;
- Oversee day to day financial management
- Month end reconciliation and reporting at academy and consolidated level
- Payment and payroll processing
- Audit management and control
- Ensuring compliance with Funding Agreement and Academies Financial Handbook
- Handling calls, emails and general enquiries
- Liaising with parents, teachers and other agencies
- Arrange supply staff
- Ensure the pupils safety and follow school policy
To be considered for the role you must have:
- At least 6 months experience within the last 2 years
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Legal right to work in the UK
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*