A Design and Technology Teacher is required to work on a long term booking at a school ASAP until the end of the academic year in July.
Experience of teaching Design and Technology to GCSE is essential and applications for NQT’s would be considered. Applicants will have high expectations of themselves and their learners together.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of teaching Resistant Materials at KS3 and KS4, Construction at KS4 and KS3 Food Technology and Art
- Be an outstanding teaching practitioner who has high expectations of self and others
- Be passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of the pupils
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all
- Be driven, enthusiastic and a clear vision for educational excellence
- Have an in-depth understanding of the design and technology curriculum
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have confidence in their design and technology Knowledge
- Have a passion for providing high teaching standards
You must have:
- QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
- Legal right to work in the UK
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
If you are interested in working with an honest and dedicated agency that always go above and beyond then please send us your details.
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the Secondary Sector.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions