Exclusive Education are seeking a English Teacher within the North West. As a Teacher of English you demonstrate the highest standards of delivery and create a vibrant and distinctive culture for learning. You will be required to plan, prepare and deliver innovative and exciting lessons to engage all pupils and encourage participation.
The successful candidate will have recent experience of teaching English at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and be committed to achieving the best out of their pupils.
You will be required to;
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of literary and theoretical texts
- Have excellent writing and editing skills
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Have the ability to think creatively
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Behaviour specialist preferred, but strong classroom management will be essential
- Self-starter who can work with minimal direction, and is committed to working in a challenging school
- Familiarity or experience working with students that have English as a second or additional language will be an advantage.
- Willing to set and mark work for the relevant subjects
If you are interested in this role or any other teaching opportunities then please email your CV .
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Secondary Sector.
This position is ideal for an experienced Teacher as well as an NQT.QTS is essential for this post as well as a DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions