Exclusive Education are looking for an Exams Invigilator to join a secondary school as soon as possible. The Examinations Invigilator is an important role within the school and crucial to the administration and smooth running of examinations. The role will involve planning and managing all aspects of internal and external school examinations. You will be responsible for making exam entries, issuing timetables to students, devising a plan for the sitting of the examinations and putting together and training a team of invigilators.
The successful candidate will be a proficient user of IT and will have a good working knowledge of Word and Excel. Experience of SIMS would be beneficial although the school will provide SIMS training for a successful candidate who is not already familiar with SIMs and its examination module. Previous experience of working in a school is desirable however experience of working within an administrative capacity is essential.
Being organised, having a good eye for detail and the gift of being able to think clearly at all times are important qualities for an examinations officer. The appointed candidate will have a varied and busy day, working in a school which provides education to pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding practitioner who has high expectations of self and others
- Be passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of the pupils
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all
- Be driven, enthusiastic and a clear vision for educational excellence
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
You must have:
- QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
- Legal right to work in the UK
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions