A History Teacher is required in a Secondary School to teach up to Key Stage 4, including GCSE.
- Needs to have experience with the English Baccalaureate (EBacc)
- Have strong classroom management and communication skills
- Have the ability to engage and motivate pupils is essential
- Relevant teaching experience
- Be able to drive and be flexible
- Have the ability to be able to work as part of a team as well as being able to develop a good rapport with students
If you are interested in this role or any other teaching opportunities then please email your CV to email@example.com.
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Secondary Sector.
This position is ideal for an experienced Teacher as well as an NQT.QTS is essential for this post as well as a DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions