Intervention Teacher Required
Salary/ Rate: £90-£110 per day depending on experience
Exclusive Education are looking to appoint an Intervention teacher to work in a school in the North West. This role is to work across KS1 and KS2 starting as soon as possible on an on-going basis. They are looking for a Teacher who will deliver the Maths and English curriculum through one to one and small groups to ensure the pupils will succeed.
We are currently looking for a flexible practitioner who is able to motivate pupils to develop attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for primary education. As a one to one tutor you will evaluate and review your own teaching methods, materials and plans, making appropriate changes when required.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children
- Previous Primary teaching experience in KS1 and 2 English and Maths
- Two references working with children covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*