Intervention Teaching Assistant Required
Salary/ Rate: £66-£70 per day depending on experience
Exclusive Education are looking to appoint an Intervention Teaching Assistant to work in a school in the North West. This role is to work across KS1 and KS2 covering Maths and English. The Role is to start as soon as possible on an on-going basis.
We are currently looking for a flexible practitioner who is able to motivate pupils to develop attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for primary education.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. NCFE, CACHE or NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3)
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children in the last 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of the full Maths and English curriculum and assessment frameworks
- Previous KS1 and KS2 experience
- Two references working with children
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*