Intervention Teacher Required
Salary/ Rate: £95-£120 per day
Exclusive Education is looking to appoint an Intervention Teacher to work to support learning in Maths, English, Reading and SPAG specifically in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. You will have good use of the English language, competent in Maths and have relevant experience in delivering guided reading focus groups. This role is for 5 days per week, is to start as soon as possible working five days a week half days, in the Warrington area.
The ideal candidate will have previous Teaching experience, will be confident undertaking work to the KS1 and KS2 curriculum.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. NCFE, CACHE or NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3) (desirable)
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children in the last 2 years
- Provide targeted support for individuals and groups of children both in and out of a classroom setting
- Previous KS1 and KS2 experience
- Two references working with children
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*