Exclusive Education are looking for a Mid-Day Assistant to work in a primary school in Warrington.
You will be reporting to the Midday Supervisor / Headteacher, to effectively supervise pupils during the lunch period, providing a continuous presence. To ensure the safety, welfare and conduct of pupils in accordance with school policy.
Midday Assistants have a shared role within the school in helping to raise the social achievements of pupils. They are responsible for ensuring that lunchtimes are an enjoyable and safe experience for all the children,
- To be responsible for supervising a group of pupils in the dining hall and others parts of the school during the lunch period
- Help to organise the dining area and playground space appropriately
- To assist in the dining area and encourage good eating practices, ensuring safety with cutlery and courtesy towards servers and monitors
- To encourage children to eat their midday meal and assist with cutting up food, pouring liquids
- To tend to pupils who are sick or injured in accordance with the school’s accident/injuries procedures, administering initial first aid and reporting serious injuries to the named first aider and/or supervisor/head teacher as appropriate
- To ensure all areas are left clean and tidy in accordance with hygiene, health and safety procedures.
- Experience previously in working with children
- Hard working attitude
- Organised approach
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.