NQT’s across all subjects for day to day, long term and temp to perm roles –
Are you currently a Trainee Teacher qualifying from your teaching degree this year?
Do you want to work in a school that offers an excellent induction programme?
Do you want to start your career at a school that has all the tools you need and provides all the support you require?
If you answered yes then this is the school you have been looking for!
Exclusive Education are looking for dynamic, energetic and hardworking NQT’s to join our agency and work with us alongside our network of Secondary Schools for the extensive number positions we receive throughout the North West.
Exclusive Education can offer you day to day roles and long term positions throughout Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5. Working with us is a great way to develop your teaching skills and confidence by building up your experience and helping you to gain a long-term position in one of our schools to complete your induction period.
We will require you to;
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Plan, prepare and differentiate lesson plans and resources
- To establish a focused learning environment where pupils feel confident and you are able to maximise teaching and learning
- Develop and maintain positive behaviour management strategies
- Be responsible for tracking pupil progress and provide feedback
- Deliver clearly structured and innovative lessons which engage and motivate children
- Build relationships with the pupils and be able to liaise with the department and staff members
Please email your CV to email@example.com.