One to One Teacher
Salary/ Rate: £20-£30 per hour
Exclusive Education is looking to appoint an SEN One to One Teacher to work across EYFS, through to Key Stage 5 at a school in the North West with a pupil with Special Educational Needs. This role is for 5 days per week, is to start as soon as possible working full time.
The ideal candidate will have previous One to One Tutor experience, will be confident undertaking work to the EYFS – Key Stage 5 curriculum. The successful candidate will be working with students out of school setting for a range of reasons including mental health issues, exclusion and awaiting school placements. Tuition will take place in libraries or the pupils home.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. NCFE, CACHE or NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3) (desirable)
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children in the last 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of the full curriculum and assessment frameworks
- Previous KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4 and KS5 experience
- Experience working with pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Two references working with children
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Special Educational Needs sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*