Personal Care and Additional Assistance SEN Teaching Assistant
Salary/ Rate: £62-£66 per day
Exclusive Education is looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant to work across Years 3 and 4 at a school in the North West supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs. This role is for 5 days per week working full time. The role will involve intimate care, physio and manual handling (training can be provided on this).
The ideal candidate will have previous Teaching Assistant experience, will be confident undertaking work to the Key Stage 2 curriculum and have experience in supporting pupils with SEN.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. NCFE, CACHE or NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3) (desirable)
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children in the last 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of the full curriculum and assessment frameworks
- Previous KS2 experience
- Experience working with pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Personal Care, manual handling and physio experience would be essential but training can be provided
- Two references working with children
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*