Recruitment Consultant Required – Warrington
Salary/ Rate: £18,000-£25,000 per year (plus uncapped commission)
The Education Sector is one of the fastest growing markets in the UK offering a fast paced and dynamic career opportunity for a trainee or established Recruitment Consultant in SEN, Secondary and Primary schools in the North West.
Exclusive Education is looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team. In this role you will have the opportunity to continually progress and develop your desk. You will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the business.
If you enjoy a fast pace and pressured environment you are the person we want to meet.
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
- Resilient, persistent and driven
- Confident, adaptable and able to communicate on all levels
- Able to create and develop a busy sales desk
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Competitive annual salary plus uncapped commission
- Reward based career progression
- Professional development opportunities
- Pension Scheme and Private Healthcare
- Free Parking
- Casual clothes when in the office
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday – Never work your birthday again
- Incentives for performance
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com