Exclusive Education are looking for a Religious Education teacher for one of our clients. The school is looking for an enthusiastic Teacher who can deliver high standards of lessons such as religious beliefs, world religions, moral, philosophical and ethical issues. You will be required to plan, prepare and deliver innovative and exciting lessons to engage and encourage participation.
You will be required to;
- Use a variety of teaching techniques such as whole class lessons, group or individual projects and discussions
- Organise and direct the whole class and help individuals where required
- Set assignments, projects, tests, preparing and carrying out continuous assessment, marking pupils’ work
- Have a enhanced DBS – cost will be covered by the applicant
- Have worked with children in the last two years
- Experience in a classroom setting it preferred
If you would like to be part of this fantastic opportunity with send across your CV and one of the team will call you. Alternatively you can call us on 01925 594 940.