Exclusive Education are seeking an enthusiastic, qualified Teacher of Religious Education for a position at one of our secondary schools in the North West. The role is to commence Feb 2018 until the end of the school term.
This is a great opportunity for a strong Religious Education teacher to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an experienced RE teacher with great subject knowledge
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
You must have:
• QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
• At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
• Legal right to work in the UK
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education will offer you:
• Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
• Competitive day rates
• 24/7 on call service
• Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
• A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions