Salary/ Rate: £10-£15 per day depending on experience
Exclusive Education are looking to appoint a Cleaner to work in a school in the North West. You will be reporting to the Cleaning Supervisor / Headteacher, to effectively adhere to all cleaning tasks, providing a continuous presence. To ensure the safety, welfare and conduct of in accordance with school policy.
Cleaners have a shared role within the school in help with meeting procedures and adhering to all safety measures. They are responsible for ensuring that all areas are kept clean and tidy at all times. The role will start as soon as possible on an on-going basis.
- Be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of your designated area and for maintaining high and consistent standards
- Take initiative to perform cleaning and tidying tasks that are not specifically contained within the rota but require attention as part of maintaining overall high standards.
- Liaise with Supervisor, Site Manager and School Caretakers and other members of staff as required to ensure the cleaning rota operates smoothly around both school events and outside lets.
- Report cleaning supplies requirements and stock levels to the line manager.
- Ensure Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
- Work as part of a team and support other members of the cleaning team to meet standards and school objectives
- Report any Health and Safety issues to the Supervisor, Site Manager and
- School Caretakers
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children
- Two references working with children covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*