Exclusive Education are working with a Primary School who are currently looking for a Newly Qualified Teacher to support a small class of Year 6 pupils who are beginning the early transition into Year 7 where all pupils have SEMH. They are looking for a Teacher to deliver the curriculum through organising and supporting the learning of the class pupils in order to help them succeed.
The successful candidate will receive the appropriate training and support for the school.
We are currently looking for a flexible practitioner who is able to motivate pupils to develop attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for primary education. As a one to one tutor you will evaluate and review your own teaching methods, materials and plans, making appropriate changes when required.
You will need to teach all primary subjects to a high standard, according to the National Curriculum, keeping good order, discipline and respect for others as an integral part of the classroom ethos. You will be responsible for teaching a class, set or group or individual pupils, and to set tasks to be undertaken both at school and at home.
The children’s work should be marked and assessed daily and accurate records kept of their progress. Regular parent’s evening will be held so that all relevant information relating to the children’s education and emotional wellbeing can be fed back.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong knowledge of the primary education curriculum
- A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
- A genuine passion for working with children with the commitment that the children are at the centre of everything you do
- Excellent communication skills with children, their families and your colleagues
Ideally, you will be able to:
- Promote positive behaviour towards learning for all pupils
- Establish and develop close relationships with parents, governors and the community
- Create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
You must have:
- QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
- Legal right to work in the UK
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*
*see terms and conditions