Exclusive Education require a Special Needs Teaching Assistant to work with a Key Stage 3 class supporting pupils with Severe Learning Difficulties. This role is based in a school in St Helens and is to start immediately and could potentially be for the rest of the academic year.
Strong classroom and behavior support skills are required. You will apply your teaching assistant skills to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
We are looking for candidates that possess the following:
- Strong experience of SEN settings
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are desirable
- Experience of supporting Severe Learning Difficulties and KS3
- Ability to engage and motivate pupilsof all abilities
- Good classroom and behaviour management skills
You should have a good understanding of the latest developments to the National Curriculum and an awareness of how to utilise these changes to your advantage.
What will you get from us?
- A dedicated Consultant who will endeavour to match you to your perfect role and achieve your career goals
- Competitive rates
- Access to lots of job opportunities
- A 24hr on-call service
If you are interested in this role or any other teaching Assistant opportunities then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org