Exclusive Education are currently working with a Primary School who are currently looking to recruit a Year 3 Teacher. They are looking for a teacher to take over the class and demonstrate outstanding teaching. Working in a friendly, lively and vibrant school, this position is ideal for an experienced Teacher as well as an NQT.
We are currently looking for a flexible practitioner who is able to motivate pupils to develop attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for primary education. As a reflective teacher you will evaluate and review your own teaching methods, materials and plans, making appropriate changes when required.
You will need to teach all primary subjects to a high standard, according to the National Curriculum, keeping good order, discipline and respect for others as an integral part of the classroom ethos. You will be responsible for teaching a class, set or group or individual pupils, and to set tasks to be undertaken both at school and at home.
The children’s work should be marked and assessed daily and accurate records kept of their progress. Regular parent’s evening will be held so that all relevant information relating to the children’s education and emotional wellbeing can be fed back.
You will be expected to:
- Facilitate, support and monitor the overall progress and development pupils
- Set tasks for the whole class, individuals or groups which challenges pupils and ensures high levels of interest
- Set appropriately demanding expectations of pupils’ learning, motivation and presentation of work
- Provide clear targets for pupils’ learning which they share and understand
- Direct and supervise the work of Teaching Assistants in their classroom
- Assess progress, development and attainment of pupils and keep such records as are required by the school’s systems
- Foster a learning environment and educational experience which provides children with the opportunity to fulfil their individual potential
- Share in the development of the school curriculum, courses of study, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and their review
- Support and contribute to the school’s responsibility for safeguarding children
You must have:
- QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
- Legal right to work in the UK
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*
*see terms and conditions