Nursery 3rd in Charge Required
Salary/ Rate: £10.50 per hour depending on experience
Exclusive Education are looking to appoint a Nursery 3rd in charge to work at a school in the North West. This role is to oversee the Nursery department when the Manager and Deputy Manager are unavailable. The role is to start as soon as possible on an on-going basis.
The School are looking at taking on a candidate with experience of working in a Nursery. The role is supporting the Manager and Deputy Manager with opening and closing the Nursery when required.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children
- Previous EYFS teaching experience
- Two references working with children covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*