Nursery Manger Required
Salary/ Rate: £TBC per day depending on experience
Exclusive Education are looking to appoint a Nursery Manager to work at a school in the North West. This role is to oversee the Nursery department starting as soon as possible on an on-going basis. The role is 40 hours a week with flexibility of days and hours starting in September 2021 through to May 2022
The School are looking at taking on a candidate with experience of being a Nursery Manager. The role is office based providing some support in the rooms and will involve managing 9 staff members and 45 children aged 6 months to 5 years old. The ideal candidate will also be in charge of child records and development, OFSTED, staff performance and other managerial duties, you will also get support from a Deputy, 3rd in Charge and a Business Manager who deals with all finance.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children
- Previous EYFS teaching experience
- Two references working with children covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*