One to One Learning Support Assistant
Salary/ Rate: £65-£70 per day
Exclusive Education is looking to appoint a one to one Learning Support Assistant at a Primary school in the North West to work within a Year 3 class supporting a child with ASD. Experience of supporting children with Special Educational Needs is essential.
Working closely with the class teacher, supporting the pupil to overcome barriers to learning, to attend EHAT/TAC meetings where appropriate, to maintain accurate records and to use a range of strategies to support positive behaviour and wellbeing. This is a long term position to start in January until the Summer term.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. NCFE, CACHE or NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3) (desirable)
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children in the last 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and assessment frameworks
- Previous KS2 experience
- Two references working with children
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*