One to One SEN Teaching Assistant Required
Salary/ Rate: £65-£70 per day
Exclusive Education is looking to appoint a an SEN One to One TA to work across EYFS, at a school in the North West with a pupil within the Reception Class with speech, language, communication and interaction difficulties. Experience of supporting children with special educational needs is essential and having an understanding of a range of SEND is required. This role is for 5 days per week.
The ideal candidate will be working closely with the class teacher and the EYFS team, supporting the pupil to overcome barriers to learning, attend EHAT/TAC meetings where appropriate, maintain accurate records and to use a range of strategies to support positive behaviour and wellbeing. This is a long term position to start in January until the summer term.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. NCFE, CACHE or NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3) (desirable)
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children in the last 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and assessment frameworks
- Previous EYFS and SEN experience
- Experience working with pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Two references working with children
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*