An exciting opportunity to join Exclusive Education as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant with our growing Team at our large office in Warrington.
The role will involve regular contact with schools and building relationships with school contacts in a designated area to gain the business. Your main role will be supply Teachers, Teaching Assistants and School employees. This could be for a daily absence or for a long term cover.
You will also have a pool of staff in your area who you will build relationships with and source work for.
The Education Sector is one of the fastest growing markets in the UK. We offer a fast paced and dynamic career opportunity with lots of views for career progression within the company.
In this role you will have the opportunity to continually progress and develop your desk. You will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the business.
If you enjoy a fast pace and dynamic environment you are the person we want to meet.
Our expectations are that you are:
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
- Resilient, persistent and driven
- Confident, adaptable and able to communicate on all levels
- Able to create and develop a busy sales desk
In return we will offer you:-
- Competitive annual salary (£18k – £25k DOE) plus uncapped commission
- Week day hours with an hour dinner
- Reward based career progression
- Weekly incentives for performance
- Professional development opportunities
- Pension Scheme and Private Healthcare
- Casual dress code
- Free Parking
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Birthday holiday – never work your birthday again
If you are confident you can fulfil all these criteria then we can offer an exciting career opportunity.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org