Exclusive Education are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our rapidly growing Recruitment Agency in Warrington.
The exciting role of a Recruitment Resourcer will consist of sourcing Teaching, Teaching Assistants and other school staff, interviewing candidates – discussing their education and work history and what they are looking for work wise moving forward, clearing a candidate for work – obtaining references as well as documents and ID from the candidates.
Other duties will include posting regular adverts on jobs boards for roles available, CV searching on jobs boards for suitable candidates, as well as payroll and compliance.
In this role you will have the opportunity to continually progress and develop. You will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the business.
- Source suitable candidates
- Screen potential candidates and complete the interview process
- Complete the clearance procedure while adhering to strict compliance procedures
- Build relationships with clients and candidates over the phone and face to face
- Diary management
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong work ethic and be self-motivated
- Show resilience, persistence and drive
- Confident, adaptable and able to communicate on all levels
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines
In return we will offer you:-
- Competitive annual salary
- Bonus schemes – termly and yearly
- Reward based career progression
- Weekly incentives
- Internal and external professional development opportunities
- Pension Scheme and Private Healthcare
- Free Parking
- Casual clothes when in the office
- 34 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays and your birthday off)
If you are interested in joining a fast growing company as our Recruitment Resourcer, with opportunity for long term career progression please apply now.