SEND Teacher required
Salary/ Rate: £130-£190 per day depending on experience
Exclusive Education are looking to appoint a Special Educational Needs Teacher to work in a Secondary school in Leigh with Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils. The role will start as soon as possible. The role requires the candidate to work with small groups in a mainstream provision, delivering pre-set work and devising activities to engage students. They are looking for a teacher to take over the class and demonstrate outstanding teaching. Working in a friendly, lively and vibrant school.
The candidate must have experience in supporting pupils with Challenging Behaviour and Moderate Learning Difficulties. Must have good behaviour management.
The School are looking at taking on either an NQT or a Qualified Teacher for this role as long as the ideal candidate is able to implement strong behaviour management strategies whilst adhering to school policies. Previous teaching experience is desirable.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children and supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Have experience of supporting pupils with challenging behaviour and MLD
- Have good knowledge of the full curriculum
- Previous KS3 and KS4 teaching experience
- Two references working with children covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Special Educational Needs sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*