History Teacher Required
Salary/ Rate: £95-£160 per day depending on experience
Exclusive Education are looking to appoint an History Teacher to work in a school in the North West. The role will start in September 2021. They are looking for a teacher to take over the class and demonstrate outstanding teaching. Working in a friendly, lively and vibrant school.
The School are looking at taking on a Qualified Teacher for this role the ideal candidate will be able to implement strong behavior management strategies whilst adhering to school policies.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children
- Previous History teaching experience
- Two references working with children covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*