School Admin Officer – 37 hours per week
Exclusive Education is looking for an Admin Officer to work in a school in the Knowsley area of Liverpool at one of our Special Educational Needs schools. Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic and polite individual to work in the school office. The role will start in September and will run for one year, fixed term for a successful candidate.
The role will include;
- Develop, implement, coordinate, review and manage the school’s office, administrative and financial systems to maximise the effective coordination of all school support activities.
- Oversee the maintenance of pupil records, including registration, admission and transfer procedures and associated statistical analysis for Headteacher, LEA and DFEE returns to meet management and statutory requirements.
- Input and maintain all financial information (including raising orders and processing Good Receipt Notes to ensure accurate information is available and financial regulations are followed.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Excellent Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Ability to relate well to children and adults and demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Excellent ICT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Effective customer service skills with the ability to deal with members of the public, parents and visitors
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*